Sunday, January 18, 2009

Days 15, 16, 17, and 18

Nothing like posting a bunch of pictures at one time! I have been taking them every day, but I don't always stop and post and blog. In fact, I was ready to upload yesterday and got sidetracked.

Day 15


Oh my was it cold today!!! I came in from school and started a cup of coffee right off. I do not like the cold; I do not like it at all!!! The coffee helped me warm up, but today was the first of several cold days! Yuck!!!

Day 16



Alexis - in front of the tv - with half of her room pulled out with her. While Bryce is on the computer or playing PS2, she is here or with a book.

Day 17



A trip to Target last night before I went cropping and I walked out with these shirts. Bryce has been asking for this Bakugan shirt for weeks now and every time we have been in the store they have been sold out, well last night, they had it in stock, so I grabbed it and then went in search of a shirt for Alexis to go with it. A Hannah Montana shirt was perfect for her and they both were treated to a Saturday morning treat!

Day 18 -



Sunday again, yesterday Scott ran by WM to pick up a new showerhead; the other one broke; of course, it was about ten years old so no big deal there, and this is what he came home with. Definitely inexpensive, I think he said that he spent about 6.00 on it, but WOW! Do I love it!!!! It has a massaging feature and the water pressure through it is wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. Here's your personal cheerleader here to cheer you on!! Go Penny! Go Penny!! Can you believe we've already completed eighteen days....we rock!

    *How's that for cheering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.....think I will come for a massaging shower at your house. ;-)

    ReplyDelete