Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 13 and 14

Been a little busy, but I am still taking my pictures.

Day 13 -


This is my sanity center; here is where I put up all the information that I think I will need; there is the information about pre-registration, the list of my phone tree for school, doctor appointments, and more stuff from school -- and a few cute pictures to top it all off.


Day 14


Busy day today; I left school around 10:45/50 and headed with Rita to WCCS -- almost two hours away for a meeting, then had to come home. Right when I was getting home, I was greeted by this shot. Usually at sunset, we are busy doing something, but today I got to appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning sunset Penny...I'm quite envious...can't remember the last time that I really noticed one....

    ReplyDelete