Monday, January 26, 2009

19 - 26

okay, posting every day should be easy, but alas, it hasn't been, but even if I haven't posted everyday I have taken my pictures everyday.

Jan. 19 -


A trip to WM, yuck!!!! I hate going to the grocery store, but it is a chore that has to be done. Once a week, usually on Mondays, we make the trek. It never amazes me how much money this trip can cost; I wish I had another option than WM for groceries but that is it. The only other place in town is the Pig and I can't stand the odor of the store -- not a good idea to buy food from a place that reeks!

Jan. 20 -


Okay, it might be a little cheesy that I took a picture of the tv and Obama's swearing in, but come on! this is history!! It just amazes me how privileged we are as Americans to have the right to vote; how blessed we are to have a country where the changes of power are peaceful.

Jan. 21 -


OH MY! It is too cold! I don't like being cold and going out to a car whose temperature gauge shows 28 degrees is not the way I like to start my day. These are the days when I want to stay in bed and only get out to grab a cup of coffee and my book and head back to the bed. I need my warmth!!!

Jan. 22 -


How do you eat your M&Ms? I like to eat mine by color. I start with the color that has the least number of them and eat that color first. And so on? yeah, so I am a little strange. I eat all color items the same way -- things like Skittles and Fruit Loops!

Jan. 23 -


We got home from school after stopping off at the hospital to drop Tyler off for an x-ray of his hand and Bryce wanted to ride his bike. He has been begging to be able to ride on the road in front of the house and now that hunting season is over the traffic is non-existent, so as he rode, I walked along with him and took some pictures. I just loved this cluster of pine cones.

Jan. 24 -


Today, I worked on my article critiques for my class this semester; I think I did okay on them, but I always second guess myself until I get the final grade. The topics I picked this time had to do with Oppositional Defiant Disorder and Conduct Disorder. With some of our students, these are key problems that need to be dealt with as soon as possible.

Jan. 25 -


We went to the Motor Trend car show and I thought about taking my camera with me, but I really didn't want a picture of the cars. All those cars don't excite me; the new convention center and its architecture was exciting though; I will have to take my camera next time. So, my picture today is of the twins play the Hannah Montana game that Alexis got for Christmas, not sure exactly what they have to do, but the last they updated me, they were headed to Paris, sounds like fun to me!

Jan. 26 -


My desk is a disaster area, yet I can find what I need. I do have a method to my madness, but it is definitely out of control right now and something has to be done. So, I am cleaning!

2 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW Penny....great pictures....I was getting worried there for a bit ...I was crossing my fingers that you hadn't given up on me and quit....can you believe we've been doing this almost a month now?? Wow...

    And once again, your personal cheering squad....Go Penny! Go Penny! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I"m here cheering too.....Yay Penny!! My favorite has to be the M&Ms. LOL.....I eat mine the very same way. How funny is that?!

    ReplyDelete