Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 8




Bryce's supper! What is so fantastic about this picture? Bryce ate a hamburger, or at least part of a hamburger. For most kids hamburgers are a staple of their lives; Bryce usually lives on a diet of chicken nuggets and French fries. Even some days that is all he eats, but tonight, Scott told him that he needed to at least try the burger so I wouldn't have to cook him something different and

He likes it! He really likes it!!

I am sure that burgers won't become his staple now, but it is nice to add some variety into his diet.

2 comments:

  1. OMG Penny...great idea with the picture. I can so relate to this one....Garrett is sooooo picky, and not a hamburger/cheeseburger fan either....but luckily he loves his fresh fruits and vegetables, so I can't really complain....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, tell me about this! I think Alli is my worst now. The others have grown up & out of that stage.....at least most of the way.

    ReplyDelete